Saturday, January 28, 2012
When Rosie came along.
I had waited two months of cleaning my room for this day. As we pulled into the unfamiliar drive way, I felt a tinge of excitement at the thought of bringing home a kitten. This kitten would not be just any kitten. It would be my kitten. As I looked for the calico, I felt a twinge of curiosity. Would she like her new home? Would she like me? When I found her with her two sisters under the table, I slipped each one a treat. When they finished I carefully picked my selected kitten out. It was the calico. "I'd like this one!" I told the owners. Then, we put her in the cat carrier. Though she didn't like it very much. She didn't like the drive much better, and I thought as we pulled in our own drive way, I'll call her Daisy! But I ended up naming her Rosie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great story, Katie! I hadn't heard how you chose Rosie, so I was glad to read about it. Looking forward to reading more blog entries. Love, Aunt Heidi
ReplyDelete