Today, I met with Stephanie and Karissa. I had a few questions about a How to Train Your Dragon video game for Steph. We ended up having paper war! First I battled Stephanie.
We both picked dragons to play. Then we drew the attack chart.(To write down the attacks we used.) I picked a NIGHT FURY and she picked a GRONKLE. :) She ended up winning.
(I went easy on her) Then, as I promised, I taught her how to draw a NIGHT FURY. After
that, we tried to do Karissa as a TERRIBLE TERROR v.s. Stephanie as a NIGHT FURY.But before we could start Kingdom kids started. "Bad Luck." "Phooie." "Aww." :D After church,
I tried to get the moms to agree to let Stephy come to my house, but her mom said no, and my mom said to short notice.So we all departed for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment